Organic Bordeaux Wines
Bordeaux is unquestionably the best known fine wine region in the world. For centuries the wines from this region have been shipped, cellared and savoured just about everywhere. Did you know that the Romans were the first to introduce the grapevine to the region, way back in the 1st Century? By the 12th Century, Bordeaux wines became popular outside of France--exported to England as "claret". Thanks to the excellent environment--a limestone-rich, calcium-heavy soil with temperate weather--wines from Bordeaux have become the envy of the world. ...
- Château Couronneau Bordeaux Supérieur Half Bottle (37.5cl)Bordeaux, France£7.40 // bottle // pack
- L'Ecuyer de Couronneau Bordeaux SupérieurBordeaux, France£10.85 // bottle // pack
- Château Couronneau Bordeaux SupérieurBordeaux, France£11.75 // bottle // pack
- Château Couronneau Bordeaux SecBordeaux, France£11.99 // bottle // pack
- Chateau Couronneau Le Fougueux No Added SulphurBordeaux, France£14.95 // bottle // pack
- AOC Bordeaux Superieur MagnumBordeaux, France£25.00 // bottle // pack