Best Dessert Wines
Dessert wines are an underappreciated delicacy, and that's great news for us drinkers because it keeps the prices down! They're also more versatile than the name suggests, try a Sauternes with pâté or cheese as a starter to see what we mean. Dessert wine is often made from late harvested grapes, which contain a higher concentration of sugar. ...
- Stellar Heaven on Earth Sweet MuscatWestern Cape, South Africa£9.85 // bottle // pack
- Domaine Bousquet Fortified MalbecMendoza, Argentina£14.50 // bottle // pack
- Curina Vino Bianco da Uve StramatureMarche, Italy£16.50 // bottle // pack
- Meinklang IcewineBurgenland, Austria£18.95 // bottle // pack
- AOC Sauternes Château DudonBordeaux, France£19.50 // bottle // pack
- Fasoli Gino DOCG Recioto di Soave San ZenoVeneto, Italy£28.00 // bottle // pack