Low Sulphur Wines
Winemakers add sulphur dioxide to wines for its antiseptic and antioxidant properties, preventing the wine from spoiling. However, the sulphur can cause allergic reactions of various types and severity, including hives, headaches, rashes, low blood pressure, breathing difficulties, and anaphylaxis. ...
- Walnut Block Nutcracker Marlborough Sauvignon BlancMarlborough, New Zealand£13.99 // bottle // pack
- The Collectables Pinot NoirMarlborough, New Zealand£15.50 // bottle // pack
- The Supernatural Sauvignon BlancHawkes Bay, New Zealand£16.95 // bottle // pack
- The Super NatHawkes Bay, New Zealand£18.99 // bottle // pack
- Spook Light Pinot GrisHawkes Bay, New Zealand£19.50 // bottle // packItem Out of stock
- Quartz Reef Methode Traditionelle BrutCentral Otago, New Zealand£28.00 // bottle // pack