Low Sulphur Wines
Winemakers add sulphur dioxide to wines for its antiseptic and antioxidant properties, preventing the wine from spoiling. However, the sulphur can cause allergic reactions of various types and severity, including hives, headaches, rashes, low blood pressure, breathing difficulties, and anaphylaxis. ...
- Albet i Noya Nosodos Xarel.lo No Added SulphurPenedès, Spain£12.50 // bottle // pack
- Albet i Noya Efecte Brut ReservaPenedès, Spain£15.75 // bottle // pack
- Albet i Noya Nosodos Sparkling (No Added Sulphur)Penedès, Spain£18.95 // bottle // pack
- Albet i Noya Brut 21Penedès, Spain£19.95 // bottle // pack
- Albet i Noya Finca La MilanaPenedès, Spain£23.50 // bottle // pack