Sicilian Organic Wines
Located in the Mediterannean Sea, Sicily isn't part of the Italian mainland, but is the island at the end of the "boot" that is Italy. The largest island in the Mediterranean, Sicily has been an important part of wine-making in the region for over 2,500 years. Sicily is the New World of Europe, with new sub-regions and varieties coming to prominence every year. Both indigenous grapes such as Grillo, Catarratto, Zibibo, Nero D’Avola, Inzolia and Fiano are grown alongside more popular and international varieties like Chardonnay, Merlot and Syrah amongst others. ...
- Organic Roots BiancoSicily, Italy£7.99 // bottle // pack
- Mont'albano GrilloSicily, Italy£8.75 // bottle // pack
- Mont'albano Nero d'AvolaSicily, Italy£9.25 // bottle // pack
- Insieme Nero d’Avola No Added SulphurSicily, Italy£10.75 // bottle // pack
- Feudo di Santa Tresa FrappatoSicily, Italy£10.75 // bottle // pack
- Rina Ianca Grillo ViognierSicily, Italy£10.75 // bottle // pack