Organic Port Wines
Port is a fortified wine made exclusively in the Douro Valley of Portugal. Due to its sweet taste, it is often classified as a dessert wine. White and drier varieties, though, are also produced. Fortified wines can be, and are, made in many countries across the world, but only those grown in the designated region along the Douro River can call themselves Port. ...
- Casal Jordoes Finest Reserve Port (half bottle)Douro, Portugal£10.99 // bottle // pack
- Casal Jordoes Tawny PortDouro, Portugal£16.95 // bottle // pack
- Fonseca Terra Prima Organic Reserve PortDouro, Portugal£18.90 // bottle // pack
- Casal Jordoes Finest Reserve PortDouro, Portugal£19.50 // bottle // pack
- Casal Jordoes Vintage Port 2011Douro, Portugal£45.00 // bottle // pack