Organic Burgundy Wines
Located in Eastern France, Burgundy is a wine region located along the valleys and slopes to the west of the Saône River, the smaller tributary of the Rhone River. With more than 29,000 hectares of planted land, there are over 100 different AOC classified vineyards--more than anywhere else in France! Is it any surprise that the Burgundy wine region is one of the most popular in the country? ...
- Macon-Villages Vieilles Vignes Domaine de la VerpailleBurgundy, France£14.95 // bottle // pack
- Domaine Goulley Petit ChablisBurgundy, France£16.95 // bottle // pack
- Michel Magnien Coteaux Bourguignons Pinot NoirBurgundy, France£16.99 // bottle // pack
- Bourgogne Pinot Noir 'Le President'Burgundy, France£18.50 // bottle // pack
- Domaine Goulley ChablisBurgundy, France£19.95 // bottle // pack
- Meursault Les Tillets Jean JavillierBurgundy, France£34.00 // bottle // pack