Screw Cap Wines
There's nothing like the 'pop' of a cork when opening a bottle of wine or champagne! However, did you know that corks may "taint" the wine, or allow oxygen to leak into the bottle--leading to oxidation? Note: There are those that argue that a small amount of oxygen helps to "age" the wines properly, thus the continued use of corks over screw caps. ...
- Arrogant Frog Ribet Rouge Cabernet Sauvignon MerlotLanguedoc-Roussillon, France£10.75 // bottle // pack
- Waverley Hills No Added Sulphites Cabernet SauvignonTulbagh, South Africa£10.99 // bottle // pack
- Domaine Bousquet RoséMendoza, Argentina£10.99 // bottle // pack
- Domaine Bousquet Cabernet SauvignonMendoza, Argentina£10.99 // bottle // pack
- Domaine Bousquet Virgen No Added SulphurTupungato, Argentina£13.50 // bottle // pack