Do you dream of spending your summer sipping wine in the garden? Do you consider yourself a wine connoisseur? If this sounds like you, we may just have the perfect job for you…
Whether you are a red wine, white wine or rosé wine fan, Vintage Roots are looking for someone to become a professional summer wine taster, sampling and tasting the finest organic wine from the comfort of their own home all while earning £250 at the same time.
Put your feet up with a Pinot Grigio or enjoy socially distanced Sauvignon with your friends, If this sounds like just the job for you, all you need to do is read our terms and conditions below, following the instructions to enter the competition via our social media channels. We will be in touch with the winner on the 4th September 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This is not an offer of full-time employment. You will be Vintage Root’s summer wine taster and will be able to receive the Rose Summer Six and Organic Everyday Case whilst providing Vintage Roots with a review
- Entries are only open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- You will be paid £250 at the end of summer (30th September 2020).
- You will receive the Rose Summer Six and Organic Everyday case.
- You may enter this competition by posting a picture on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram enjoying your favourite glass of wines with friends, or at home after a busy day tagging @VintageRootsWines on Instagram and @VintageRootsltd on Facebook and Twitter, using the hashtag #summerwinetaster #comewinewithme
- All pictures submitted must have the owner’s permission to be used by Vintage Roots on social media platforms and its website.
- The winner will be asked to share pictures and videos of their favourite Vintage Roots products, tagging @VintageRootsWines on Instagram and @VintageRootsLtd on Facebook and Twitter, using the hashtags #summerwinetaster #comewinewithme on posts.
- The competition closes on 31st August. Any entries made after this date will not be counted.
- The winner of the competition will be announced on September 4th 2020.