Organic Pinot Grigio Wines
Pinot Grigio (also known as Pinot Gris) is a white wine grape, believed to be a mutant clone descended from Pinot Noir. The name comes from ‘grey’, referring to colour of the skins, which have a pinky/grey hue. Pinot Grigio is loved for its reliable, soft fruit flavours and gentle acidity, as well as its versatility with food. ...
- Giol Pinot Grigio half bottle (37.5cl)Veneto, Italy£6.75 // bottle // pack
- Giol Pinot GrigioVeneto, Italy£8.99 // bottle // pack
- Giol Pinot Grigio No Added SulphurVeneto, Italy£9.75 // bottle // pack
- Pinot Grigio Fruili GraveFruili Grave, Italy£9.75 // bottle // pack
- Spook Light Pinot GrisHawkes Bay, New Zealand£19.50 // bottle // pack