Loire Valley Organic Wines
The Loire wine region is located in the Loire Valley, following the Loire River through the center of France. It starts at the hills of Auvergne and travels west to Nantes, on the Atlantic Coast. The Loire Valley produces roughly 4 million h/L every year, and the region is known for its top-quality wines! It is the second-largest wine producer in the country, with only Champagne putting out more wine every year. ...
- Brochet Facile Sauvignon BlancLoire Valley, France£10.99 // bottle // pack
- IGP Val de Loire Alias Pinot Noir No Added SulphurLoire Valley, France£12.50 // bottle // pack
- AOC Sancerre Christian DaunyLoire Valley, France£14.50 // bottle // pack
- Reuilly 'Les Fossiles' Pinot NoirLoire Valley, France£16.75 // bottle // pack
- Reuilly 'Les Fossiles' Sauvignon BlancLoire Valley, France£16.75 // bottle // pack
- AOC Sancerre Le TournebrideLoire Valley, France£18.99 // bottle // pack