Organic German Wines
German wine has been a staple of the British wine scene for centuries, but despite a slide in mainstream, the quality of the wines generally has improved greatly in the last decade, meaning there's great value to be had. Nothing screams German wine like a good Riesling, the fruity white that makes for the perfect addition to any celebration or meal. With its fresh, aromatic notes and honest flavours, you can't help but tell the difference between this organic German wine and the Italian Pinot Grigio. ...
- Theodorus Riesling TrockenPfalz, Germany£11.75 // bottle // pack
- Theodorus DornfelderPfalz, Germany£11.95 // bottle // pack
- Theodorus Sauvignon BlancPfalz, Germany£12.95 // bottle // pack
- Beetle Riesling Trocken QualitätsweinMosel, Germany£12.99 // bottle // pack
- Theodorus Spatburgunder (Pinot Noir)Pfalz, Germany£13.99 // bottle // pack
- Bee Blauschiefer Honigberg Riesling KabinettMosel, Germany£15.75 // bottle // pack