The Real Olive Company Competition
Vintage Roots have teamed up with The Real Olive Company for Organic September to celebrate all things good, starting with wine and olives of course! They are offering two prize Hampers of goodies containing a selection of olives, antipasti, olive oil, recipe cards and more. To enter just fill in your email address on our competition page and we will make a draw to decide the winners on Tuesday 1st October
Founded by Ben Flight and Karin Andersson, The Real Olive Company have been supplying UK delis, farm shops, caterers, restaurants and bars with delicious marinated olives, semi dried tomatoes, stuffed peppers, extra virgin olive oils, antipasti and Mediterranean foods since 1998.
The perfect olive is not only delicious; it is also sustainable. And so our quest to find the perfect olive has taken us around the sun-drenched landscape of Greece and Italy, seeking out farms where olives are grown using organic methods. In these groves the farmer works in harmony with nature, promoting the health of both the groves themselves and the surrounding country so that insects, birds and wildflowers flourish and the land remains rich and bountiful.
Our organic olives are allowed to ferment through the winter until the end of March meaning they tend to maintain a darker, richer and more natural colour, remaining crisp and firm long into the year.
Prize Terms & Conditions
1. Prize draw is to win one of two hampers from The Real Olive Company
Entry Terms & Conditions
1. Prize draw is open to the UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees Vintage Roots and their immediate families, its agents or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable. Entry is limited to one person. No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
2. The closing date for entry is midnight on 30th September 2019. The prize draw will take place within 48 hours of the closing date, where under independent supervision the winner will be drawn at random. The competition winner will be notified by email with 14 days of closing date of prize draw. If the Promoter is not able to get in contact with the winner by 7th October 2019 the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn. It is the winner’s responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
3. Entry is exclusively via www.vintageroots.co.uk/competitions-2019 following the instructions on the website.
4. The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to reject fraudulent entries. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical problems.
6.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered during entry into the promotion. We try to ensure the standard of the site remains high but we cannot be held responsible for interruptions of service. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend temporarily the operation of the site without notice in case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for any other reason beyond its control. You are responsible for all internet connection cost charged by your service provider. If you do not pay the bill please get permission from the person who does.
7. Vintage Roots, or agencies involved in this promotion will not be liable for loss/damage whatsoever caused it by matters arising from this promotion.
8. Vintage Roots reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
9. The winners may be required to take part in any publicity accompanying or resulting from the main prize draw. No compensation shall be awarded for such participation.
10. The winner’s name and county will be available after the closing date by sending a stamped self addressed envelope to Vintage Roots Competition, Holdshott Farm, Reading Road, Heckfield, Hook RG27 0JZ.
11. The entry instructions form part of the Terms & Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by the Terms & Conditions.
12. English law applies and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Promoter: Vintage Roots Ltd