Screw Cap Wines
There's nothing like the 'pop' of a cork when opening a bottle of wine or champagne! However, did you know that corks may "taint" the wine, or allow oxygen to leak into the bottle--leading to oxidation? Note: There are those that argue that a small amount of oxygen helps to "age" the wines properly, thus the continued use of corks over screw caps. ...
- Walnut Block - Collectables Sauvignon BlancMarlborough, New Zealand£11.99 // bottle // pack
- Walnut Block Nutcracker Marlborough Sauvignon BlancMarlborough, New Zealand£13.99 // bottle // pack
- The Collectables Pinot NoirMarlborough, New Zealand£15.95 // bottle // pack
- Walnut Block Nutcracker ChardonnayMarlborough, New Zealand£16.75 // bottle // pack
- Walnut Block Nutcracker Pinot NoirMarlborough, New Zealand£21.50 // bottle // pack