Screw Cap Wines
There's nothing like the 'pop' of a cork when opening a bottle of wine or champagne! However, did you know that corks may "taint" the wine, or allow oxygen to leak into the bottle--leading to oxidation? Note: There are those that argue that a small amount of oxygen helps to "age" the wines properly, thus the continued use of corks over screw caps. ...
- Domaine de Brau Chardonnay / RoussanneLanguedoc-Roussillon, France£9.99 // bottle // pack
- Brochet Facile Sauvignon BlancLoire Valley, France£11.25 // bottle // pack
- Albet i Noya Nosodos Xarel.lo No Added SulphurPenedès, Spain£12.50 // bottle // pack
- Walnut Block Nutcracker Marlborough Sauvignon BlancMarlborough, New Zealand£13.99 // bottle // pack
- Stefano Lubiana Sauvignon BlancTasmania, Australia£21.00 // bottle // pack