Screw Cap Wines
There's nothing like the 'pop' of a cork when opening a bottle of wine or champagne! However, did you know that corks may "taint" the wine, or allow oxygen to leak into the bottle--leading to oxidation? Note: There are those that argue that a small amount of oxygen helps to "age" the wines properly, thus the continued use of corks over screw caps. ...
- Fiesta de Azul y GaranzaNavarra, Spain£8.60 // bottle // pack
- Yalumba Organic ChardonnaySouth Australia, Australiawas £10.99 // bottle // pack Special Price £8.99 // bottle // pack
- Domaine de Brau Cabernet Franc / Cabernet SauvignonLanguedoc-Roussillon, France£8.99 // bottle // pack
- Nuevo Mundo Cabernet SauvignonMaipo, Chile£9.90 // bottle // pack
- Domaine de Brau Chardonnay / RoussanneLanguedoc-Roussillon, France£9.99 // bottle // pack