Low Sulphur Wines
Winemakers add sulphur dioxide to wines for its antiseptic and antioxidant properties, preventing the wine from spoiling. However, the sulphur can cause allergic reactions of various types and severity, including hives, headaches, rashes, low blood pressure, breathing difficulties, and anaphylaxis. ...
- Macon-Villages Vieilles Vignes Domaine de la VerpailleBurgundy, France£14.75 // bottle // pack
- Bourgogne Côtes d'Auxerre ChardonnayBurgundy, France£15.99 // bottle // pack
- Bourgogne Côtes d'Auxerre Pinot NoirBurgundy, France£16.50 // bottle // pack
- Vire-Clesse 'Harmonie' Domaine de la VerpailleBurgundy, France£16.50 // bottle // pack
- Bourgogne Pinot Noir 'Le President'Burgundy, France£17.95 // bottle // pack
- Bourgogne Pinot NoirBurgundy, France£20.50 // bottle // pack