Low Sulphur Wines
Winemakers add sulphur dioxide to wines for its antiseptic and antioxidant properties, preventing the wine from spoiling. However, the sulphur can cause allergic reactions of various types and severity, including hives, headaches, rashes, low blood pressure, breathing difficulties, and anaphylaxis. ...
- Giol No Added Sulphur MerlotVeneto, Italy£9.40 // bottle // pack
- Giol Pinot Grigio No Added SulphurVeneto, Italy£9.75 // bottle // pack
- Fasoli Gino Soave BorgolettoVeneto, Italy£9.99 // bottle // pack
- Prosecco Frizzante Sur Lie No Added SulphurVeneto, Italy£11.75 // bottle // pack
- Fasoli Gino Pieve VecchiaVeneto, Italy£16.50 // bottle // pack
- Recioto di Soave 'San Zeno'Veneto, Italy£25.50 // bottle // pack