Low Sulphur Wines
Winemakers add sulphur dioxide to wines for its antiseptic and antioxidant properties, preventing the wine from spoiling. However, the sulphur can cause allergic reactions of various types and severity, including hives, headaches, rashes, low blood pressure, breathing difficulties, and anaphylaxis. ...
- Greenia Cabernet Sauvignon No Added SulphurLanguedoc-Roussillon, France£9.75 // bottle // pack
- Chateau de Brau CabardesLanguedoc-Roussillon, France£9.99 // bottle // pack
- Cuvée Secrete No Added SulphurLanguedoc-Roussillon, France£9.99 // bottle // pack
- Mas des Tannes Rouge No Added SulphurLanguedoc-Roussillon, France£10.99 // bottle // pack
- Domaine de Brau Chardonnay Finement BoiséLanguedoc-Roussillon, France£11.90 // bottle // pack
- £53.00 // bottle // pack