Low Sulphur Wines
Winemakers add sulphur dioxide to wines for its antiseptic and antioxidant properties, preventing the wine from spoiling. However, the sulphur can cause allergic reactions of various types and severity, including hives, headaches, rashes, low blood pressure, breathing difficulties, and anaphylaxis. ...
- Brochet Facile Sauvignon BlancLoire Valley, France£11.99 // bottle // pack
- Alias Pinot Noir No Added SulphurLoire Valley, France£12.99 // bottle // pack
- Les Quarterons St Nicolas de BourgueilLoire Valley, France£15.95 // bottle // pack
- Reuilly 'Les Fossiles' Sauvignon BlancLoire Valley, France£17.50 // bottle // pack
- Reuilly 'Les Fossiles' Pinot NoirLoire Valley, France£17.50 // bottle // pack