Low Sulphur Wines
Winemakers add sulphur dioxide to wines for its antiseptic and antioxidant properties, preventing the wine from spoiling. However, the sulphur can cause allergic reactions of various types and severity, including hives, headaches, rashes, low blood pressure, breathing difficulties, and anaphylaxis. ...
- Stellar Merlot No Added SulphurWestern Cape, South Africa£8.50 // bottle // packItem Out of stock
- Stellar Shiraz No Added SulphurWestern Cape, South Africa£8.50 // bottle // pack
- Stellar Cabernet Sauvignon No Added SulphurWestern Cape, South Africa£8.50 // bottle // pack
- Stellar No Added Sulphur WhiteWestern Cape, South Africa£8.75 // bottle // pack
- Stellar Pinotage No Added SulphurWestern Cape, South Africa£8.75 // bottle // pack