Low Sulphur Wines
Winemakers add sulphur dioxide to wines for its antiseptic and antioxidant properties, preventing the wine from spoiling. However, the sulphur can cause allergic reactions of various types and severity, including hives, headaches, rashes, low blood pressure, breathing difficulties, and anaphylaxis. ...
- Stellar Shiraz No Added SulphurWestern Cape, South Africa£8.50 // bottle // pack
- Chateau de Brau CabardesLanguedoc-Roussillon, France£9.99 // bottle // pack
- Chateau Rochecolombe Cotes du RhoneRhône Valley, France£10.99 // bottle // pack
- Salvaje No Sulfites Added Syrah / RoussanneCasablanca Valley, Chile£12.99 // bottle // pack
- Luberon RougeRhône Valley, France£14.95 // bottle // pack
- £53.00 // bottle // pack