Low Sulphur Wines
Winemakers add sulphur dioxide to wines for its antiseptic and antioxidant properties, preventing the wine from spoiling. However, the sulphur can cause allergic reactions of various types and severity, including hives, headaches, rashes, low blood pressure, breathing difficulties, and anaphylaxis. ...
- Chateau de Brau CabardesLanguedoc-Roussillon, France£9.99 // bottle // pack
- Chateau Rochecolombe Cotes du RhoneRhône Valley, France£10.99 // bottle // pack
- Mas des Tannes Rouge No Added SulphurLanguedoc-Roussillon, France£10.99 // bottle // pack
- Luberon RougeRhône Valley, France£14.95 // bottle // pack
- Châteauneuf-du-Pape Pierre AndréRhône Valley, France£31.50 // bottle // packItem Out of stock