Organic Shiraz / Syrah Wines
Shiraz or Syrah grapes are a dark-skinned varietal famous for its full body and rich flavours. Syrah and Shiraz are the same grape, but sometimes it can indicate a slight difference in style. Syrah tends to be a lighter and more peppery wine, and most European wines feature this label. Shiraz, on the other hand, can be more full-bodied and fruitier, and they are usually from South Africa or Australia. ...
- Yalumba Organic ShirazSouth Australia, Australia£10.99 // bottle // pack
- Chateau Rochecolombe Cotes du RhoneRhône Valley, France£10.99 // bottle // pack
- Albet i Noya Lignum NegrePenedès, Spain£11.99 // bottle // pack
- Salvaje No Sulfites Added Syrah / RoussanneCasablanca Valley, Chile£12.99 // bottle // packItem Out of stock
- Luberon RougeRhône Valley, France£14.95 // bottle // pack