Organic Merlot Wines
This dark blue grape variety is popular for both varietal wines and blending. In fact, Merlot wine is best known for being added to Cabernet Sauvignon in 'Bordeaux blends'. Thanks to its soft, fleshy texture and the fact that it ripens earlier in the year, the wine is ideal for blending with the sterner, tannic Cabernet Sauvignons, which ripen later in the year. ...
- Château Couronneau Bordeaux Supérieur Half Bottle (37.5cl)Bordeaux, France£7.25 // bottle // pack
- L'Ecuyer de Couronneau Bordeaux SupérieurBordeaux, France£10.25 // bottle // pack
- Château Couronneau Bordeaux SupérieurBordeaux, France£11.50 // bottle // pack
- Chateau Beausejour Puisseguin St. EmilionBordeaux, France£16.50 // bottle // packItem Out of stock
- Clos Puy Arnaud Côtes de CastillonBordeaux, France£35.00 // bottle // pack