Organic Merlot Wines
This dark blue grape variety is popular for both varietal wines and blending. In fact, Merlot wine is best known for being added to Cabernet Sauvignon in 'Bordeaux blends'. Thanks to its soft, fleshy texture and the fact that it ripens earlier in the year, the wine is ideal for blending with the sterner, tannic Cabernet Sauvignons, which ripen later in the year. ...
- Arrogant Frog Ribet Rouge Cabernet Sauvignon MerlotLanguedoc-Roussillon, France£10.75 // bottle // pack
- Luisa Merlot Spumante Extra DryVeneto, Italywas £11.50 // bottle // pack Special Price £10.95 // bottle // pack
- Caprasia Bobal MerlotUtiel-Requena, Spain£10.99 // bottle // pack
- Château Couronneau Bordeaux SupérieurBordeaux, France£11.50 // bottle // pack
- Las Niñas ApaltaColchagua Valley, Chilewas £19.99 // bottle // pack Special Price £12.99 // bottle // pack